- ORDER DESPATCH & ONLINE (E-COMMERCE) CO-ORDINATOR
Part time, based in our Brookvale office. The position is part time over 5 days per week. Approx. hours will be 12 – 5pm.
We are searching for a reliable, proactive & positive multi-tasker to join our growing brand.
This position will be responsible for the picking, packing and dispatch of online and wholesale orders. In addition to this, you will be responsible for updating content on our shopify website and performing a range of office admin tasks. You must have a can do attitude and be happy in a varied role.
The role focuses on the below, though is not limited to -
- Picking & packing online and wholesale orders
- Full-fill and ship the orders using our inventory system and shipping software system
- Receiving and organising stock
- Unpacking, checking & processing customer returns or exchanges
- Assisting with bi-annual stocktakes to check inventory levels inventory levels
- Managing returns to our supplier
- Handling customer enquiries regarding our products, their orders, lost orders etc.
- Cleaning jewellery / sorting out faulty items
- Assisting with preparation for trade shows
- Add new products to our inventory system and publish them on our website (shopify)
- Website content management, writing copy, product descriptions, SEO meta descriptions
- Mailchimp EDM send / list management
- Updating messaging banners, such as special offers, free shipping etc.
- General office admin tasks, such as ordering stationary, packaging etc.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work alone and be proactive
- Strong computer skills, MAC preferably. Skills in Excel a must
- Experience in an e-commerce business would be ideal
- Previous use of the Shopify platform & Mailchimp would be great
- A vehicle to drop off packages to the post office
If you feel you have the experience we’re looking for in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please include references and examples supporting the relevant experience we are seeking.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted